Item Code: UV_TGP_S10_Clr-3-2
Step 1 :Remove Phone case, Clean the screen with the wet wipe and then with dry cloth
Step 2 : Stick the key hole with a label and then use a knife or scissor open the liquid adhesive box, drop it on the screen (It is recommended that the glue be poured completely at middle of the phone’s screen.The glue that drops on the screen can't have air bubbles, if there is air bubble, use the needle to pierce the air bubble to let go air. )
Step 3 : Peel off the mask film from the glass, Align the screen protector on the phone’s screen and place the screen protector to a suitable position on your device SLOWLY. PLEASE DO NOT LIFT AND PRESS THE GLASS, LET THE ADHESIVE SPREAD throughout evenly, this will happen automatically. (Very important)
Step 4 : Wait for about half a minute to let the adhesive spread and level.
Step 5 : If the adhesive overflow, wipe off with a clean cloth. Reposition the tempered Glass, if needed; Make sure the glue is wiped again if the glue overflows. ( This will Prevent white edges or long bubbles on edges of your phone)
Step 6 : Wait for the exhaust to complete, after the glue overflows cleanly, and after the position of the tempered film is satisfied, next stage is with UV Light.
Step 7 : Irradiate the mobile phone under UV lamp and need to illuminate twice for about 3 minutes to reach the fully-cured position. Make sure to have UV lamp over all area of the screen turn by turn, top middle and bottom, twice over each position.
Step 8 : Clear the screen and turn off the UV lamp for reuse.
Step 9:Re-enroll fingerprint.
Dispatch time: Same day shipping for All the Orders placed before 11:00am during business days. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. They do not count as business days. Shipping time is valid if the items ordered are in stock at the time of the order. If you have placed an order and the item is not in stock with us, It will take about a week longer than estimated delivery time for you to receive it.
Australia Post : All Orders Will be Shipped via Australia Post
For Returns, Refund or Exchange, Please contact us Here within 14 Days of the receipt of the order
- You (customer) must contact us Here within 14 days from the date of the receipt and let us know the date of purchase, list of the items and faulty and/or reason for the return.
- You (customer) must describe the specific reason for each returning items.
- You (customer) must pay for return shipping for any return or exchange.
- You (customer) must return any faulty/damaged items back to us at your own expense.
- Any items returned to us without any prior communications, can't be processed.
- All items returned must be in its new condition with all the original accessories and original packaging.
- If the items returned are not faulty and/or if the items are not in its original (NEW) condition, you (customer) must pay for return shipping and may need to pay the service charges and restocking fees of up to 25% of the total price of the item.
- In the case of a faulty item or if you (customer) ordered items by mistake and want a refund, only the product price will be refunded, shipping and handling cost will not be refunded, upon verification of the fault.
- All the items have 1 year warranty on them, unless otherwise stated on the product page. 1 year warranty is not a replacement warranty unless otherwise it is stated on the product page.
- If the item received is not working, please contact us, a repair or replacement will be arranged after verification of the fault.
- WARRANTY will be VOID if the items have been misused, neglected, modified or altered in anyway.
- A return may not be accepted if the item is clearance or discontinued or older version of the current item.
If you are not happy with any products you receive from RKSync, please contact us with in 30 days from the date of receipt, please contact us Here and we will do a refund the product price paid (If the items are returned as new with all the accessories and packaging), Shipping and handling charges can't be refunded.