Item Code: TL-PA211
TP-LINK's TL-PA211KIT powerline adapter takes advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA211KIT into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With its miniature design, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of plugging it anywhere in your home!
Miniature Design, Ultra-compact
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA211KIT is much smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini 200Mbps Powerline Products. At just 28.5mm thick and with its high quality, elegant white shell, they nearly blend completely in front of any power outlet.
Up to 200Mbps, 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA211KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA211KIT is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Reduces Power Consumption Up to 75%
The TL-PA211KIT, a new-generation Powerline Adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode consumes less power when compared with existing Powerline Adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode that will reduce its energy consumption by up to 75%*.
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
- Plug the adapter into the power outlet
- Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 200Mbps
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to 300 meter range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 75%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- Interface: 1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
- Plug Type: EU, UK, US, AU
- Button: Pair Button
- LED Indicator: PWR, PLC, ETH
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.6 x 2.0 x 1.1in. (65 x 52 x 28.5mm)
- Power Consumption: < 2.0 W
- Range: 300 meters over a single circuit
- Modulation Technology: OFDM
- Encryption: 128-bit AES Encryption
- Certification: RCM, RoHS
- System Requirements:
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000
- Mac OS, Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~ 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- 2 x TL-PA211 Powerline Ethernet Adapters
- Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- Resource CD,
- Quick Installation Guide
Dispatch time: Same day shipping for All the Orders placed before 11:00am during business days. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. They do not count as business days. Shipping time is valid if the items ordered are in stock at the time of the order. If you have placed an order and the item is not in stock with us, It will take about a week longer than estimated delivery time for you to receive it.
Australia Post : All Orders Will be Shipped via Australia Post
For Returns, Refund or Exchange, Please contact us Here within 14 Days of the receipt of the order
- You (customer) must contact us Here within 14 days from the date of the receipt and let us know the date of purchase, list of the items and faulty and/or reason for the return.
- You (customer) must describe the specific reason for each returning items.
- You (customer) must pay for return shipping for any return or exchange.
- You (customer) must return any faulty/damaged items back to us at your own expense.
- Any items returned to us without any prior communications, can't be processed.
- All items returned must be in its new condition with all the original accessories and original packaging.
- If the items returned are not faulty and/or if the items are not in its original (NEW) condition, you (customer) must pay for return shipping and may need to pay the service charges and restocking fees of up to 25% of the total price of the item.
- In the case of a faulty item or if you (customer) ordered items by mistake and want a refund, only the product price will be refunded, shipping and handling cost will not be refunded, upon verification of the fault.
- All the items have 1 year warranty on them, unless otherwise stated on the product page. 1 year warranty is not a replacement warranty unless otherwise it is stated on the product page.
- If the item received is not working, please contact us, a repair or replacement will be arranged after verification of the fault.
- WARRANTY will be VOID if the items have been misused, neglected, modified or altered in anyway.
- A return may not be accepted if the item is clearance or discontinued or older version of the current item.
If you are not happy with any products you receive from RKSync, please contact us with in 30 days from the date of receipt, please contact us Here and we will do a refund the product price paid (If the items are returned as new with all the accessories and packaging), Shipping and handling charges can't be refunded.