Item Code: TD-ARCHERD20
AC750 Wireless Speed
Premium Wireless Network Experience
Simultaneous dual band offers the flexibility of two dedicated networks for basic tasks and bandwidth- intensive applications respectively. Two dual band external antennas deliver greater range and perfor-mance.
Easy USB Storage and Sharing
Using the Archer D20's multi-functional USB 2.0 port, you can share a printer with multiple computers and devices on your network and can share files & media at home or via the FTP server while away from home.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port
The Archer D20 supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN), which allows users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
Easy Network Management-TP-LINK Tether
TP-LINK Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your router with your iOS or Android devices. From setup to parental control, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see what the status of your router is, who's online and what their privileges are. More models of the router can be configured with TP-LINKTether.
Install and Manage More Easily
TP-LINK's innovative web UI (User Interface) is designed into 3 different modules according to different user demands: Quick Setup, Basic and Advanced. The idea behind this is to ensure that everyone's home network installation and management experience is both quick & hassle free. This is evident in the fact that the new web UI's basic setup can be completed within an astounding 15 seconds.
- 1 10/100Mbps RJ45 WAN/LAN Port
- 3 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports
- 1 RJ11 Port
- 1 USB 2.0 Port
- 1 Power On/Off Button
- 1 Wi-Fi On/Off Button
- 1 WPS/RESET Button
- External Power Supply:12VDC/1.5A
- IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- ADSL Standards:
- Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2
- ITU-T G.992.1(G.DMT), ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs), ITU-T G.995.1
- ADSL2 Standards: ITU-T G.992.3 (G.DMT.bis)
- ADSL2+ Standards: ITU-T G.992.5
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.0 x 5.6 x 1.3 In. (202 x 141 x 33.7mm)
- Antenna Type: 2 external fixed antennas
- Wireless Standards:
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz
- Wireless Speeds:
- 2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
- 5GHz: Up to 433Mbps
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Transmit Power: <20dBm(EIRP)
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption, Wireless MAC Filtering
- Wireless Schedule: Support 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wireless Schedule
- Quality of Service: ATM QoS, Traffic Control(IP QoS)
- NAT Firewall, Access Control, MAC / IP / URL Filtering,
- Denial of Service (DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death
- IP and MAC Address Binding
- IPv6: IPv6 and IPv4 dual stack
- Operating Modes: ADSL Modem Router, Wireless Router
- Web Based Configuration(HTTP), Remote management,
- Command Line Interface,
- SSL for TR-069, SNMP v1/2c, Web Based Firmware Upgrade, Diagnostic Tools
- Server, Client, DHCP Client List,
- Address Reservation, DHCP relay
- Port Forwarding: Virtual server, Port Triggering, DMZ, ALG, UPnP
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Passthrough
- ATM/PPP Protocols:
- ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0,
- PPP over ATM (RFC 2364),
- PPP over Ethernet (RFC2516),
- IPoA (RFC1577/2225),
- MERIPoE (RFC 1483 Routed)
- Bridge (RFC1483 Bridge)
- PVC – Up to 8 PVCs
- Advanced Features:
- Parental Control
- Network Address Translation (NAT);
- Port Mapping (Grouping), Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional);
- DNS Relay, DDNS, IGMP V1/V2/V3
- USB Sharing:Support Samba(Storage)/FTP Server/Media Server/Printer Server
- Guest Network:
- 2.4GHz guest network × 1
- 5GHz guest network × 1
- IPSec VPN:Supports up to 10 IPSec VPN tunnels
- Certification: CE, FCC, RCM, RoHS
- Box Dimensions (W X D X H): 8.0 x 5.6 x 1.3 In. (202 x 141 x 33.7mm)
- System Requirements: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP or Mac OS or Linux-based operating system
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- AC750 Wireless Dual Band ADSL2+ Modem Router
- External Splitter
- RJ-11 Telephone Cable
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power Adapter
Dispatch time: Same day shipping for All the Orders placed before 11:00am during business days. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. They do not count as business days. Shipping time is valid if the items ordered are in stock at the time of the order. If you have placed an order and the item is not in stock with us, It will take about a week longer than estimated delivery time for you to receive it.
Australia Post : All Orders Will be Shipped via Australia Post
For Returns, Refund or Exchange, Please contact us Here within 14 Days of the receipt of the order
- You (customer) must contact us Here within 14 days from the date of the receipt and let us know the date of purchase, list of the items and faulty and/or reason for the return.
- You (customer) must describe the specific reason for each returning items.
- You (customer) must pay for return shipping for any return or exchange.
- You (customer) must return any faulty/damaged items back to us at your own expense.
- Any items returned to us without any prior communications, can't be processed.
- All items returned must be in its new condition with all the original accessories and original packaging.
- If the items returned are not faulty and/or if the items are not in its original (NEW) condition, you (customer) must pay for return shipping and may need to pay the service charges and restocking fees of up to 25% of the total price of the item.
- In the case of a faulty item or if you (customer) ordered items by mistake and want a refund, only the product price will be refunded, shipping and handling cost will not be refunded, upon verification of the fault.
- All the items have 1 year warranty on them, unless otherwise stated on the product page. 1 year warranty is not a replacement warranty unless otherwise it is stated on the product page.
- If the item received is not working, please contact us, a repair or replacement will be arranged after verification of the fault.
- WARRANTY will be VOID if the items have been misused, neglected, modified or altered in anyway.
- A return may not be accepted if the item is clearance or discontinued or older version of the current item.
If you are not happy with any products you receive from RKSync, please contact us with in 30 days from the date of receipt, please contact us Here and we will do a refund the product price paid (If the items are returned as new with all the accessories and packaging), Shipping and handling charges can't be refunded.