Item Code: TD-ARCHERD5
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s Archer D5 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router is a combined wired/wireless network connection device with integrated wireless router and ADSL modem, reducing hassle of configuration and saving space. Featuring a variety of features and rich functionality, Archer D5 is the perfect hub of your home or business network.
802.11ac - The Next Generation of Wi-Fi
TP-LINK’s Archer D5 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, backward compatible with 802.11n and 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. With higher power efficiency and robust security, 802.11ac is the perfect way to accelerate a home multimedia network and solve congestion that multiple devices may cause.
1.2Gbps Concurrent Dual Band - More Bandwidth, Less Interference
With 867Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, Archer D5 offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks and ensures amazing wireless performance. Simple tasks such as sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time.
External Antennas and High Power Amplifiers - Fully Expanded Coverage
With detachable dual band external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent wireless performance with high speed and stability. Furthermore, its high power amplifiers provide stronger signals in every direction with better coverage. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office.
Full Gigabit Wired Connections - Ultrafast Data Transfer Speeds
With one Gigabit LAN/WAN port and 3 Gigabit LAN ports, the Archer D5 is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
Dual Multifunctional USB Ports – Easy Storage and Sharing
Using the Archer D5’s two multi-functional USB 2.0 ports, you can share a printer with multiple computers and devices on your network and can also share files & media at home or via the FTP server while away from home.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port - Versatile Connectivity
The Archer D5 supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN), which allows users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
Included in the resource CD, TP-LINK's optimised configuration utility can help you complete the entire software installation and wireless network settings in just a few minutes. it's worth mentioning that with built-in intelligent auto-detection, Archer D5 is capable of automatically figuring out which connection type to use in a flash, saving you the trouble of searching for your connection information type and speeding up the setup process.
Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network in a controlled manner without needing to expose private Wi-Fi access codes or other personal data.
Archer D5 supports IPv6, which is the foundation of the next generation of the Internet and enables a range of new services and improved user experience.
Wireless and Wired Performance
- Supports 802.11ac - The next generation of Wi-Fi, compatible with 802.11n
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps connections for 1.2Gbps of total available bandwidth
- Detachable external antennas and high power amplifiers provide stable signals and optimal wireless coverage
- Share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server.
- Full Gigabit ports ensure ultrafast data transfer speeds
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting VDSL, cable or fiber modems
Control and Security
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- Parental Controls allow parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- IP-based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices connected to the router
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from the Internet
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats
Ease of Use
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to turn their wireless radio on or off
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle free installation process
- Built-in intelligent auto-detection automatically figures out which connection type to use in a flash
- IPv6 supported, meeting the demands for the next generation of the Internet
- NBN Ready
- 1 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 WAN/LAN Port
- 3 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports
- 1 RJ11 Port
- 2 USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 Power On/Off Button
- 1 Wi-Fi On/Off Button
- 1 WPS Button
- 1 RESET Button
- IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
- ADSL Standards:
- Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2
- ITU-T G.992.1(G.DMT), ITU-T G.992.2(G.Lite)
- ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs), ITU-T G.995.1
- ADSL2 Standards:
- ITU-T G.992.3 (G.DMT.bis),
- ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis)
- ADSL2+ Standards:
- ITU-T G.992.5
- Antenna Type: Detachable dual band external antennas
- Antenna Gain: 2dBi for 2.4GHz and 3dBi for 5GHz
- Power Supply: 12VDC/2.5A
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz
- IEEE 802.11n/g/b 2.4GHz
- Wireless Speeds: 5GHz: Up to 867Mbps
- 2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- EIRP: <20dBm(EIRP)
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption, Wireless MAC Filtering
- Wireless Schedule: Support 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wireless Schedule
- Operating Modes: ADSL Modem Router, Wireless Router
- Server, Client, DHCP Client List,
- Address Reservation, DHCP relay
- Quality of Service: ATM QoS, Traffic Control(IP QoS)
- Port Forwarding: Virtual server, Port Triggering, DMZ, ALG, UPnP
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP
- VPN: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Passthrough
- ATM Features:
- ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0,
- PPP over ATM (RFC 2364),
- PPP over Ethernet (RFC2516),
- IPoA (RFC1577/2225),
- MER\IPoE (RFC 1483 Routed)
- Bridge (RFC1483 Bridge)
- PVC – Up to 8 PVCs
- NAT Firewall, Access Control, MAC / IP / URL Filtering,
- Denial of Service (DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death
- IP and MAC Address Binding
- Advanced Functions:
- Parental Control
- Network Address Translation (NAT);
- Port Mapping (Grouping), Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional);
- DNS Relay, DDNS, IGMP V1/V2/V3
- USB Sharing: Support Samba(Storage)/FTP Server/Media Server/Printer Server
- Web Based Configuration(HTTP), Remote management,
- Command Line Interface,
- SSL for TR-069, SNMP v1/2c, Web Based Firmware Upgrade, Diagnostic Tools
- Guest Network:
- 2.4GHz guest network × 1
- 5GHz guest network × 1
- IPSec VPN: Supports up to 10 IPSec VPN tunnels
- IPv6: IPv6 and IPv4 dual stack
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RCM, RoHS
- System Requirements: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP or Mac OS or Linux-based operating system
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 229 x 160 x 37mm
- AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router
- External Splitter
- RJ-11 Telephone Cable
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Power Adapter
Dispatch time: Same day shipping for All the Orders placed before 11:00am during business days. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. They do not count as business days. Shipping time is valid if the items ordered are in stock at the time of the order. If you have placed an order and the item is not in stock with us, It will take about a week longer than estimated delivery time for you to receive it.
Australia Post : All Orders Will be Shipped via Australia Post
For Returns, Refund or Exchange, Please contact us Here within 14 Days of the receipt of the order
- You (customer) must contact us Here within 14 days from the date of the receipt and let us know the date of purchase, list of the items and faulty and/or reason for the return.
- You (customer) must describe the specific reason for each returning items.
- You (customer) must pay for return shipping for any return or exchange.
- You (customer) must return any faulty/damaged items back to us at your own expense.
- Any items returned to us without any prior communications, can't be processed.
- All items returned must be in its new condition with all the original accessories and original packaging.
- If the items returned are not faulty and/or if the items are not in its original (NEW) condition, you (customer) must pay for return shipping and may need to pay the service charges and restocking fees of up to 25% of the total price of the item.
- In the case of a faulty item or if you (customer) ordered items by mistake and want a refund, only the product price will be refunded, shipping and handling cost will not be refunded, upon verification of the fault.
- All the items have 1 year warranty on them, unless otherwise stated on the product page. 1 year warranty is not a replacement warranty unless otherwise it is stated on the product page.
- If the item received is not working, please contact us, a repair or replacement will be arranged after verification of the fault.
- WARRANTY will be VOID if the items have been misused, neglected, modified or altered in anyway.
- A return may not be accepted if the item is clearance or discontinued or older version of the current item.
If you are not happy with any products you receive from RKSync, please contact us with in 30 days from the date of receipt, please contact us Here and we will do a refund the product price paid (If the items are returned as new with all the accessories and packaging), Shipping and handling charges can't be refunded.