Item Code: TD-W8950N
TP-LINK’s TD-W8950N 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device allowing users to access high-speed internet connection via ADSL or Ethernet WAN (EWAN) using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port and share it wirelessly at 150Mbps wireless 802.11n speeds.
Using the TD-W8950N, you can easily create a secure and high-speed wireless network and enjoy more kinds of bandwidth consuming applications like HD video streaming wirelessly which can not be accommodated by 11g products, from anywhere in your entire home or even the yard.
All-in-One Device - Clear up your desktop!
The TD-W8950N does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, switch and 150Mbps wireless access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share a high-speed wireless Internet connection.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port - Versatile Connectivity
The TD-W8950N supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
150Mbps Wireless - More Power to You
TD-W8950N is a high speed solution that complies with wireless 802.11b/g, and is compatible with 802.11n standard. Based on N technology and with CCA™ automatically avoiding channel conflicts, TD-W8950N provide speeds of up to 150Mbps, 9X the speed and 4x the range of traditional 11g products, bordering on conventional 11N and surpassing 11G performance enabling high bandwidth-consuming application.
WPS - One Button Security
The TD-W8950N features Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) that allows users to almost instantly set up their security simply by pressing the "WPS" button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don’t need to remember a password!
IP QoS – Efficient Bandwidth Control
IP QoS allows network administrators to allot a specific amount of available bandwidth to each network connected device simply by identifying it by its IP address, ensuring that those devices with critical tasks always have enough bandwidth and preventing any one device from hoarding bandwidth from the rest of the users on the network.
The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that helps you step by step to complete your Internet connection, wireless network settings and security configurations. This feature allows even novice users to set up the router products without sacrificing any key features, just play the AUTO-RUN CD bundled to have your network set up quickly & easily.
This device supports IPv6, which is foundational to the next generation Internet and enables a range of new services and improves user experiences.
- All-in-One: ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, 4-port switch and wireless N access point in one device provides an one-stop networking solution
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable/VDSL/Fiber modems
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps
- Parental Control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policy for children or staff
- Bandwidth Control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides quick & hassle free installation
- Wi-Fi On/Off button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- WPS button allows users to easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection
- 6000V Lightning Protection helps your device to avoid the damage of tough thunderstorms
- Port VLAN binds specific LAN ports to PVCs for an enjoyable IPTV experience
- 1 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 WAN/LAN Port
- 3 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports
- 1 x RJ11 Port
- Buttons: 1 Power On/Off Switch, 1 WPS Button
- External Power Supply: 9VDC/0.85A
- IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- ADSL Standards: Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1 (G.DMT), ITU-T G.992.2 (G.Lite)
- ADSL2 Standards: ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis), ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis)
- ADSL2+ Standards: ITU-T G.992.5
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.1 x 4.9 x 1.4" (181 x 125 x 36mm)
- Antenna Type: Omni directional, Fixed
- Antenna Gain: 5dBi
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b
- Frequency: 2.400-2.4835GHz
- EIRP: <20dBm (EIRP)
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption, Wireless MAC Filtering
- Quality of Service: QoS Remarking based on IPP/ToS, DSCP, 802.1p, ATM QoS, Traffic Control (IP QoS)
- Port Forwarding: Virtual server, DMZ, ACL (Access Control List)
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Passthrough
- ATM/PPP Protocols:
- ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0,
- PPP over ATM (RFC 2364),
- PPP over Ethernet (RFC2516),
- IPoA (RFC1577/2225),
- MER\IPoE (RFC 1483 Routed)
- Bridge (RFC1483 Bridge)
- PVC - Up to 8 PVCs
- Advanced Features:
- Parental Control
- Traffic Shaping( ATM QoS) UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt;
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP Relay, DHCP Reservation;
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Port Mapping (Grouping)
- VLAN, Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional);
- DNS Relay, DDNS, IGMP Snooping V1/2, IGMP Multicast, UPnP
- Security: NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, MAC / IP / URL Filtering, Denial of Service (DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death
- Web-Based Configuration (HTTP)
- Remote Management
- Command Line Interface
- SSL for TR-069
- SNMP v1/2c
- Web Based Firmware Upgrade
- Diagnostic Tools
- IPv6: IPv6 and IPv4 dual stack
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- System Requirements:
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~ 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Package Contents:
- External Splitter
- RJ-11 Telephone Cable
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Power Adapter
Dispatch time: Same day shipping for All the Orders placed before 11:00am during business days. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. They do not count as business days. Shipping time is valid if the items ordered are in stock at the time of the order. If you have placed an order and the item is not in stock with us, It will take about a week longer than estimated delivery time for you to receive it.
Australia Post : All Orders Will be Shipped via Australia Post
For Returns, Refund or Exchange, Please contact us Here within 14 Days of the receipt of the order
- You (customer) must contact us Here within 14 days from the date of the receipt and let us know the date of purchase, list of the items and faulty and/or reason for the return.
- You (customer) must describe the specific reason for each returning items.
- You (customer) must pay for return shipping for any return or exchange.
- You (customer) must return any faulty/damaged items back to us at your own expense.
- Any items returned to us without any prior communications, can't be processed.
- All items returned must be in its new condition with all the original accessories and original packaging.
- If the items returned are not faulty and/or if the items are not in its original (NEW) condition, you (customer) must pay for return shipping and may need to pay the service charges and restocking fees of up to 25% of the total price of the item.
- In the case of a faulty item or if you (customer) ordered items by mistake and want a refund, only the product price will be refunded, shipping and handling cost will not be refunded, upon verification of the fault.
- All the items have 1 year warranty on them, unless otherwise stated on the product page. 1 year warranty is not a replacement warranty unless otherwise it is stated on the product page.
- If the item received is not working, please contact us, a repair or replacement will be arranged after verification of the fault.
- WARRANTY will be VOID if the items have been misused, neglected, modified or altered in anyway.
- A return may not be accepted if the item is clearance or discontinued or older version of the current item.
If you are not happy with any products you receive from RKSync, please contact us with in 30 days from the date of receipt, please contact us Here and we will do a refund the product price paid (If the items are returned as new with all the accessories and packaging), Shipping and handling charges can't be refunded.