Item Code: TD-W8960N
TP-LINK’s TD-W8960N 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device that provides a full rate of ADSL2+ standard with the superb reliability and a cost-effective solution for home and small business. With the TD-W8960N, you can easily create a secure wireless network and share a high-speed internet connection while access to shared files, music, photos, and printers with multiple computers. What’s more, this all-in-one device allows for two different connection types: ADSL or Ethernet WAN, giving users the flexibility to access the Internet via whichever method is most convenient.
All-in-One Device-Clear up your desktop!
The TD-W8960N does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, 4-port switch and 300Mbps wireless N access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share a high-speed internet connection.
300Mbps Wireless-Incredible Wireless Experience
With 300Mbps 802.11n wireless and 4 Megabit LAN ports, the TD-W8960N is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port - Versatile Connectivity
The TD-W8960N supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
Access High-Speed Internet
Unlike dial-up Internet service, a DSL Internet connection is always on, so users need not dial up or wait to access the web. Supporting the latest ADSL standards, the TD-W8960N provides higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream) and longer reach from users' local Internet Service Provider (ISP). This device also supports TR-069, which automatically updates the device's firmware and other settings when they become available from the ISP.
Incredible Wireless Experience
TD-W8960N is a high-speed solution that complies with IEEE802.11n standards with wireless transmission speeds of up to 300Mbps. It adopts MIMO technology, has two detachable Omni directional antennas providing better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage. Users can get up to 15x the speed and 5x the range of conventional 11g products and share high-speed DSL Internet connections, photos, music, files, and even heavy bandwidth consuming applications like wireless HD video streaming, something not possible with 11g products, from anywhere in their entire homes or even in their backyards!
Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support is provided in the product CD. Users can select their native language when setting up their device and complete Internet connection setup, wireless network settings and security configurations without the use of a multilingual dictionary. This benefit allows even novice users to setup their products without sacrificing any key features. Users need simply insert the TD-W8960N's bundled Auto-Run CD to have their networks set up quickly and hassle-free in minutes.
IP QoS-Control Bandwidth Reasonably
TD-W8960N supports IP QoS (Quality of Service), allowing optimum utilization of bandwidth and offering bandwidth control over congestion, preventing bandwidth abuse. In this way, users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
WPS One Button Security
To setup their network's security encryption, users need simply to press the "WPS" button on their TD-W8960N, then push the "WPS" button or enter the router's PIN Code in the wireless client, and it will automatically establish a WPA secure connection. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that users don't need to remember a password!
- High speed DSL modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device provides one-stop networking solution
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming , VoIP and even the HD video streaming
- Support up to 10 IPSec VPN tunnels simultaneously
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
- Live Parental Controls allow parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- IP QoS features for improved bandwidth control across the network
- QoS enables smooth VoIP/IPTV streaming and lag-free online gaming
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide your network with active defence against security threats
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks across the Internet
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- Supports IP address filtering, MAC address filtering and parental control ,DHCP, UPnP
- Port-mapping binds specific LAN ports and PVCs for differential services
- Auto-reconnect keeps you online indefinitely
- 1 10/100Mbps RJ45 WAN/LAN Port
- 3 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
- 1 RJ11 Port
- 1 USB 2.0 Port
- 1 x Power On/Off Button
- 1 x WiFi On/Off Button
- 1 x WPS Button
- 1 x Reset Button
- External Power Supply: 12VDC/1.5A
- IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
- ADSL Standards:
- Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1(G.DMT), ITU-T G.992.2(G.Lite)
- ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs), ITU-T G.995.1
- ADSL2 Standards: ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis), ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis)
- ADSL2+ Standards: ITU-T G.992.5
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.9x5.5x1.3 in.(225x140x32.5mm)
- Antenna Type: Omni directional, Detachable, Reverse SMA
- Antenna Gain: 2 x 5dBi
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b
- Frequency: 2.400-2.4835GHz
- EIRP: <20dBm(EIRP)
- Wireless Security: Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2, Wireless MAC Filtering
- Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control (IP QoS)
- Port Forwarding: Virtual server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ, Manage Control
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Pass-through
- ATM/PPP Protocols:
- ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0
- PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
- PPP over Ethernet (RFC2516)
- IPoA (RFC1577/2225)
- PVC - Up to 8 PVCs
- Advanced Features:
- Parental Control
- Traffic Shaping (ATM QoS) UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP reservation
- Network Address Translation (NAT); PVC/Ethernet Port Mapping
- VLAN, 802.1P, Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional);
- DNS Relay, DDNS, IGMP snooping V1/2, IGMP Multicast, UPnP
- NAT Firewall
- SPI Firewall
- MAC / IP / Packet / Application / URL Filtering
- Denial of Service(DoS)
- SYN Flooding
- Ping of Death
- Web Based Configuration(HTTP)
- Remote management
- Telnet management
- Command Line Interface
- SSL for TR-069
- SNMP v1/2c
- SNMP over EOC
- Web Based Firmware Upgrade
- Diagnostic Tools
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- System Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7
- MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~ 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- External Splitter
- RJ-11 Telephone Cable
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Power Adapter
Dispatch time: Same day shipping for All the Orders placed before 11:00am during business days. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. They do not count as business days. Shipping time is valid if the items ordered are in stock at the time of the order. If you have placed an order and the item is not in stock with us, It will take about a week longer than estimated delivery time for you to receive it.
Australia Post : All Orders Will be Shipped via Australia Post
For Returns, Refund or Exchange, Please contact us Here within 14 Days of the receipt of the order
- You (customer) must contact us Here within 14 days from the date of the receipt and let us know the date of purchase, list of the items and faulty and/or reason for the return.
- You (customer) must describe the specific reason for each returning items.
- You (customer) must pay for return shipping for any return or exchange.
- You (customer) must return any faulty/damaged items back to us at your own expense.
- Any items returned to us without any prior communications, can't be processed.
- All items returned must be in its new condition with all the original accessories and original packaging.
- If the items returned are not faulty and/or if the items are not in its original (NEW) condition, you (customer) must pay for return shipping and may need to pay the service charges and restocking fees of up to 25% of the total price of the item.
- In the case of a faulty item or if you (customer) ordered items by mistake and want a refund, only the product price will be refunded, shipping and handling cost will not be refunded, upon verification of the fault.
- All the items have 1 year warranty on them, unless otherwise stated on the product page. 1 year warranty is not a replacement warranty unless otherwise it is stated on the product page.
- If the item received is not working, please contact us, a repair or replacement will be arranged after verification of the fault.
- WARRANTY will be VOID if the items have been misused, neglected, modified or altered in anyway.
- A return may not be accepted if the item is clearance or discontinued or older version of the current item.
If you are not happy with any products you receive from RKSync, please contact us with in 30 days from the date of receipt, please contact us Here and we will do a refund the product price paid (If the items are returned as new with all the accessories and packaging), Shipping and handling charges can't be refunded.