Item Code: TL-PA4010P
The TL-PA4010PKIT turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into your power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. In additon, its integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is going to waste. With speeds up to 500Mbps across 300 metres over the household electric wires, the TL-PA4010PKIT is a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
Up to 500Mbps, 300 Metres
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA4010PKIT can provide users with a stable high-speed data transmission rates of up to 500Mbps over a household electric circuit for up to 300 metres. the TL-PA4010PKIT is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
With its integrated power socket, the new TL-PA4010PKIT provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power board to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-PA4010PKIT plugged in, no power outlet is going to waste.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK’s powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilised for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi - and you're done!
*Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption.
Mains Filter for Better Performance
With its Integrated Mains Filter, the TL-PA4010PKIT can optimise powerline communication performance by suppressing noise interference generated by surrounding electronic equipment that can affect network performance. That means that users won't experience a sudden speed drop when a larger power consuming device is plugged into the power socket.
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
The TL-PA4010PKIT, a new-generation of Powerline Adapter, with its practical product design and environmentally-conscious Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working Mode" to "Power-Saving Mode" that will reduce energy consumption by up to 85%.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps, ideal for HD video streaming and online gaming
- Integrated power socket to allow additional devices access to power
- Mains Filter for better powerline communication performance
- No new wires, uses existing electrical wiring
- Up to 300 metre range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Optimises IPTV applications like Fetch TV, Telstra T-Box, Apple TV, TPG IPTV, Google TV, FOXTEL on Xbox 360 and so on
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- Interface: 1* 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port, Power Socket
- Plug Type: AU
- LED: Power, Powerline, Ethernet
- Button: Pair Button
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 95 x 58 x 42mm
- Power Consumption:
- Maximum: 5.00W (220V/50Hz)
- Typical: 4.60W (220V/50Hz)
- Standby: 0.72W (220V/50Hz)
- Range: 300 metres in typical house
- Modulation Technology: OFDM
- Encryption: 128-bit AES Encryption
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- System Requirements:
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7
- Mac, Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~ 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- 2 x TL-PA4010P Powerline Ethernet Adapters
- 2x Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- Resource CD,
- Quick Installation Guide
Dispatch time: Same day shipping for All the Orders placed before 11:00am during business days. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. They do not count as business days. Shipping time is valid if the items ordered are in stock at the time of the order. If you have placed an order and the item is not in stock with us, It will take about a week longer than estimated delivery time for you to receive it.
Australia Post : All Orders Will be Shipped via Australia Post
For Returns, Refund or Exchange, Please contact us Here within 14 Days of the receipt of the order
- You (customer) must contact us Here within 14 days from the date of the receipt and let us know the date of purchase, list of the items and faulty and/or reason for the return.
- You (customer) must describe the specific reason for each returning items.
- You (customer) must pay for return shipping for any return or exchange.
- You (customer) must return any faulty/damaged items back to us at your own expense.
- Any items returned to us without any prior communications, can't be processed.
- All items returned must be in its new condition with all the original accessories and original packaging.
- If the items returned are not faulty and/or if the items are not in its original (NEW) condition, you (customer) must pay for return shipping and may need to pay the service charges and restocking fees of up to 25% of the total price of the item.
- In the case of a faulty item or if you (customer) ordered items by mistake and want a refund, only the product price will be refunded, shipping and handling cost will not be refunded, upon verification of the fault.
- All the items have 1 year warranty on them, unless otherwise stated on the product page. 1 year warranty is not a replacement warranty unless otherwise it is stated on the product page.
- If the item received is not working, please contact us, a repair or replacement will be arranged after verification of the fault.
- WARRANTY will be VOID if the items have been misused, neglected, modified or altered in anyway.
- A return may not be accepted if the item is clearance or discontinued or older version of the current item.
If you are not happy with any products you receive from RKSync, please contact us with in 30 days from the date of receipt, please contact us Here and we will do a refund the product price paid (If the items are returned as new with all the accessories and packaging), Shipping and handling charges can't be refunded.