Item Code: TL-SG1048
The 48-Port Gigabit Switch TL-SG1048 is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding workgroup and departmental connectivity requirements. A reliable, easy-to-use switch without the complexity of management, the TL-SG1048 provides 48 10/100/1000Mbps ports. The TL-SG1048 combines ease of use with unsurpassed performance resulting in an exceptional value for any cost-conscious network administrator who wants the best possible solution at the best possible price.
Ease of Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Compact size shell make it ideal for desktops with limited space while it is also Rackmountable, convenient and safe. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
The TL-SG1048 features non-blocking wire-speed architecture with a 96Gbps switching capacity for maximum data throughput. An 8K MAC address table provides scalability for even the largest networks. It also supports 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode, and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode alleviates traffic congestion and ensures reliable data transmission.
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 96Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward.
- Compact size design for desktops, Rackmountable
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- 48 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
- AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- External Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Fan Quantity: 2
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.3 x 10.2 x 1.7in. (440 x 260 x 44mm)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Advanced Functions:
- 802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
- Auto-Uplink Every Port
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- System Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7
- MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC ~ 40ºC (32ºF ~ 104ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC ~ 70ºC (-40ºF ~ 158ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- 48-Port Gigabit Switch TL-SG1048
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
Dispatch time: Same day shipping for All the Orders placed before 11:00am during business days. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. They do not count as business days. Shipping time is valid if the items ordered are in stock at the time of the order. If you have placed an order and the item is not in stock with us, It will take about a week longer than estimated delivery time for you to receive it.
Australia Post : All Orders Will be Shipped via Australia Post
For Returns, Refund or Exchange, Please contact us Here within 14 Days of the receipt of the order
- You (customer) must contact us Here within 14 days from the date of the receipt and let us know the date of purchase, list of the items and faulty and/or reason for the return.
- You (customer) must describe the specific reason for each returning items.
- You (customer) must pay for return shipping for any return or exchange.
- You (customer) must return any faulty/damaged items back to us at your own expense.
- Any items returned to us without any prior communications, can't be processed.
- All items returned must be in its new condition with all the original accessories and original packaging.
- If the items returned are not faulty and/or if the items are not in its original (NEW) condition, you (customer) must pay for return shipping and may need to pay the service charges and restocking fees of up to 25% of the total price of the item.
- In the case of a faulty item or if you (customer) ordered items by mistake and want a refund, only the product price will be refunded, shipping and handling cost will not be refunded, upon verification of the fault.
- All the items have 1 year warranty on them, unless otherwise stated on the product page. 1 year warranty is not a replacement warranty unless otherwise it is stated on the product page.
- If the item received is not working, please contact us, a repair or replacement will be arranged after verification of the fault.
- WARRANTY will be VOID if the items have been misused, neglected, modified or altered in anyway.
- A return may not be accepted if the item is clearance or discontinued or older version of the current item.
If you are not happy with any products you receive from RKSync, please contact us with in 30 days from the date of receipt, please contact us Here and we will do a refund the product price paid (If the items are returned as new with all the accessories and packaging), Shipping and handling charges can't be refunded.