Item Code: TL-WA850RE
TP-LINK's TL-WA850RE is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of an existing wireless network to eliminate "dead zones". With 300Mbps wireless N speeds, Range Extender button, miniature size and wall mounting design, extending a wireless network has never been easier. What's more, its Ethernet port allows the TL-WA850RE to act as a wireless adapter to turn a wired device into a wireless one.
300Mbps Range Extender
The TL-WA850RE is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of an existing wireless network to eliminate “dead zones”, help users maintain an existing wireless network and vastly improve the network’s coverage. With 300Mbps wireless 802.11n speeds, it is ideal for smooth HD video, music streaming and online gaming.
The device's miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly. What's more, the TL-WA850RE's profile function remembers previously paired wireless networks, meaning there is no need to reset the device when changing the paired router.
Plug and Play
With no new wires or cables, within range of their existing wireless network, users can easily extend wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button on their router followed by the Range Extender button on the TL-WA850RE or vice versa. An additional push of the pair button can quickly establish an encrypted connection with client devices.
The TL-WA850RE's single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
Smart Signal Indicator Light
5 signal lights represent the current signal strength that TL-WA850RE receives from existing router, which can help to find the right location to place the range extender so that the TL-WA850RE can achieve the best possible range and performance of the network.
Works seamlessly with all 802.11 b/g/n wireless devices. It is also compatible with the latest Windows 8 operating system.
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Smart Signal Indicator Light help to find the right location to place the range extender
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
- 300Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calling
- Supports domain name-based login (http://tplinkextender.net) for advanced management
- Compatible with other 802.11n/g/b wireless devices
- Advanced 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryptions protect your network from security threats
- Interface: 1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Plug Type: EU, UK, US, AU
- Buttons: RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Antenna: 2 x internal
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.3 x 2.6 x 3.0in. (110.0 x 65.8 x 75.2mm)
- Power Consumption: About 3W
- Frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.4835GHz
- Signal Rate:
- 11n: Up to 300Mbps (dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps (dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps (dynamic)
- EIRP: < 20 dBm (EIRP)
- Reception Sensitivity:
- 270M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 130M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 108M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 54M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 11M: -85dBm@8% PER
- 6M: -88dBm@10% PER
- 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Wireless Modes: Range Extender
- Wireless Functions:
- WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)
- Wireless MAC Address Filtering
- Wireless Statistic
- Domain Login Function
- Wireless Security:
- 64/128/152-bit WEP
- WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- System Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8
- Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~ 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- 300Mbps Universal WiFi Range Extender TL-WA850RE
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
Dispatch time: Same day shipping for All the Orders placed before 11:00am during business days. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. They do not count as business days. Shipping time is valid if the items ordered are in stock at the time of the order. If you have placed an order and the item is not in stock with us, It will take about a week longer than estimated delivery time for you to receive it.
Australia Post : All Orders Will be Shipped via Australia Post
For Returns, Refund or Exchange, Please contact us Here within 14 Days of the receipt of the order
- You (customer) must contact us Here within 14 days from the date of the receipt and let us know the date of purchase, list of the items and faulty and/or reason for the return.
- You (customer) must describe the specific reason for each returning items.
- You (customer) must pay for return shipping for any return or exchange.
- You (customer) must return any faulty/damaged items back to us at your own expense.
- Any items returned to us without any prior communications, can't be processed.
- All items returned must be in its new condition with all the original accessories and original packaging.
- If the items returned are not faulty and/or if the items are not in its original (NEW) condition, you (customer) must pay for return shipping and may need to pay the service charges and restocking fees of up to 25% of the total price of the item.
- In the case of a faulty item or if you (customer) ordered items by mistake and want a refund, only the product price will be refunded, shipping and handling cost will not be refunded, upon verification of the fault.
- All the items have 1 year warranty on them, unless otherwise stated on the product page. 1 year warranty is not a replacement warranty unless otherwise it is stated on the product page.
- If the item received is not working, please contact us, a repair or replacement will be arranged after verification of the fault.
- WARRANTY will be VOID if the items have been misused, neglected, modified or altered in anyway.
- A return may not be accepted if the item is clearance or discontinued or older version of the current item.
If you are not happy with any products you receive from RKSync, please contact us with in 30 days from the date of receipt, please contact us Here and we will do a refund the product price paid (If the items are returned as new with all the accessories and packaging), Shipping and handling charges can't be refunded.